Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A legit excuse

This is more of a personal update~ I have been having some issues with my health lately. Nothing life threatening or anything but significant enough to play havoc in my life. The emotional and physical stress of the stable/unstable status of Jacob has definitely impacted my families health (not just mine). As I type this now I'm going 5 hours trying to get my blood sugar to stay up. The impact stress has on my eating habits is quite large. I've been losing weight because (tmi moment): everything I eat comes right back up. I don't throw my food up on purpose so don't jump to conclusions. There isn't enough room for stress, fear, happiness, relief, etc...all of the emotions that come day-to-day. My body is clueless as to how to deal with it all so it finds a way to keep it from being more overwhelmed (I suppose).

 Today I actually did eat but for some reason not enough? So my mother seems to think. I've never been so lightheaded, lethargic, dizzy, and nauseous in my life! This is miserable; nothing good comes from feeling like this. So, with all said, if you do not see anymore blog posts for several days, just know eating comes before writing! It doesn't mean that something bad has happened with Jacob.

To end this post if you ever need a pick-me-up song for your week....these are the ones for you. I'm not going into detail about each song. If you want my personal opinion you can message me. I'd be more than happy to explain! Have a lovely day today and don't forget to pray to God in your times of need or just to thank him. After all, He is the one who loves you more than anyone on this Earth!~




No comments:

Post a Comment