Thursday, February 27, 2014

Short and Sweet Praise

Good evening Blogger readers, wherever you are in the world! I hope everyone is having a glorious week so far and continues to enjoy what's left. I wanted to write this now because I will be doing a lot of traveling throughout next week and know that I won't have time to write anything. So here are a few quick points/updates:

~This has been a tough week…though I must say, it's easier to enjoy these little troubles because they are not life or death situations.

~My health hasn't been up to par for the past few weeks and I will probably be going in for some scans when I return to school. I like to think of it as ruling out the worst case scenario to get to the root of the problem, which will be less serious. (I'm really leaning towards the idea that my Asthma probably isn't as controlled as it should be.)

~Just wanted to say a quick hello and praise God for another week. My brothers (all of them) are doing very well; happy and healthy like we like to hear!

**Also, if you need a little love and encouragement for music, I suggest you look up "No Other Name" by Big Daddy Weave. It's not on Youtube (at least that I've found) but you can hear it on Pandora, Spotify or iTunes.

So with that, have a blessed rest of the day and a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment