Wednesday, September 3, 2014

I have officially earned my ears!

There is a feeling in my soul; an illumination of free light and peace, that fills my heart with pure joy. It is that of a God-given passion, desire, and life purpose which requests fulfillment for each beautiful day that I'm given on this Earth. You know it is not your own human desire because all you wish is for God to be the center of your actions. For advancing the works of this passion of yours, you seek the guidance from the true one, the Lord. It is that big and powerful that you simply cannot ignore the source of its good nature. God's love is irreplaceable; an incomprehensible gift to us from Him; so strong that His love cannot be hidden nor can the desires He places in each of our hearts.

To place an extra smile on someone's face; whether they are having a good day or an outright terrible day is that of such strong drive and desire in my life, that ignoring it would not only be foolish but downright unacceptable. A simple act of kindness could be someone's last memory and I know better than to assume the next day is a given, because each moment is a Heaven-sent gift. So the fact that I am in Walt Disney World making that dream a reality every day I go to work, makes this my happily ever after story....

I've been here a little under a month and although not every day is perfectly flawless, there is indeed some good in part of those tougher days. Whether it be as simple as the bus driving by the sign at Vista Way (another apartment complex) that has a picture of the fab 6 (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, and Pluto) reading "Have a magical day." Or, a day at work where you get to be a part of creating a magical moment for someone; having a child who is so excited to share with you what they just bought; or sharing a laugh with a guest; the journey is nothing short of spectacular. 




No comments:

Post a Comment